FAQs & Pricing Guide
Some of our most asked questions are based around the price. We know that in addition to the quality & service we offer, ultimately you want to know how much the price will be. No two jobs are ever the same and room sizes vary, and we like to discuss and potentially visit jobs to quote.
However, in these strange times we appreciate this is not always possible, so have put fixed price Domestic & Commercial prices together.
We include basic spot & stain removal in these rates, as well as deodoriser, however should you have stains that require Advanced Stain Removal, typically we will inspect and price this on arrival.
FIXED DOMESTIC PRICING
- Lounge £45
- Through Lounge/Diner £65
- Double Bedroom £35
- Single Bedroom £25
- Stairs £25
- Hallway/Landing from £15 depending on size
- Please enquire for our full house prices.
- Filtration Line removal £4-£6 per linear meter depending on severity. Prices based on standard size rooms and minimum charge of £50
- 2 Seater Sofa £65
- 3 Seater Sofa £90
- 4 Seater Sofa £100
- Corner Sofa £25 per seat
- Single Chair £25
- Footstool £10-15
Prices based on wet cleanable fabric or leather and minimum charge £65
- Hard Floor Cleaning – There are many types of surface and are therefore priced accordingly on inspection
- Advanced Stain Removal – Priced on inspection
- Pet Stain Removal – Priced on inspection
- Stainguard – From £20 per room & £7.50 per seat
FIXED PRICE COMMERCIAL PRICING
- Hot Water Extraction deep cleaning £4 per M2
- Rotary Encapsulation deep cleaning £2.50 per M2
- Maintenance Encapsulation Cleaning From £1 per M2
- Industrial Commercial Upholstery cleaning £30 per seat•
- Office chair £6
- Theatre/Cinema chair £4
All commercial Hard Floor cleaning is priced after a site visit & inspection
Our commercial carpet & Upholster cleaning is subject to a minimum order of £150
If you have used a Rug Doctor or excessive DIY shampooing or stain remover on your carpets before, please inform me at time of booking. Very often a DIY attempt leaves a huge amount of soap in your carpets that manifests into a layer of stickiness (often why your carpets have re spiked so badly).
This in itself needs excessive rinsing and dramatically changes the amount of time I allocate to a job.
If you have any other questions drop us a line.
|Additional Bedroom: £30|
MOST COMMON QUESTIONS
Do you move furniture?
As part of our deep cleans we certainly do, leaving your property sparkling. As part of our carpet cleaning service we only move light furniture and request large/ expensive items are removed prior.
Do you need parking?
We require parking as close as possible. If there is no or limited parking please advise in advance.
What is your cancellation policy?
We accept that there may be things out of your control and if you need to move your service then we will try to help but can not always guarantee.
Do you require a deposit?
At certain times we may request a deposit to secure the booking, the deposit is deducted from final amount and is non refundable.
Do you give discounts?
Always follow us on facebook as we list offers and compatitions there. As a rule we don’t as we believe our service matches our pricing